As time goes on..

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

sunshine on a rainy day..


not to bad not to bad. I ate a lot but it was in very small amounts. all in all I ate 560cals .. and then for some odd reason I ate some cake, but i did a bad thing and threw it up anyways. but there is still some in there i know it . probably about 150cals... but i was researching calories burned during baseball and its around 593 for 2 and half hours and thats what we did tonight. so I waws actually -33cals. and then I drank gatorade at baseball 180cals for the whole bottle but i only drank 2/3. after any sport my dad always makes me eat a protein so I had two eggs on one slice of toast and a juice box.. its about 380cals. and thats it . i had to peee so bad the whole game and when i came home and my tummy was so flat. Drink lots of water! and watching ANTM is the best thinspo ever!
and damnnnnnn , my friends want to go out to breakfast tomorrow . but thats all im going to eat for that day is the oatmeal and fruit... its 410, and a oatmeal fills you foreverrrrrrrrr and then im going to the gym that night to burn it all off ! hhaha last minute workout ! (biggest loser :])


I really want good results for thursday
I think I may have an icecream bar... 90cals its mini!

2 comments:

  1. well done. whenever i feel like i've slipped up I go on a huge binge, so i really admire your ability to just have what you need and then stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always slipping up, and I used to do the binge after words, but i realized It just makes me feel even worse for the worst mistake . so I torchure myself.. I excersise till i can handle the pain anymore.

    ReplyDelete