As time goes on..

Friday, April 9, 2010

sunny days.. :]


Its a lovely lovely day outside :) after all the hail and wind and rain yesterday. even though yesterday turned out pretty nice too! I'm wearing my pretty yellow racer back shirt, but I will not be showing off this cause my big fat arms hang out of it...I'm always in sweaters and jeans even in the summer time. its no fun. Ofcourse im in jeans 365 days of the year just cause my legs are hella ugly from sports. haha. I weighed myself this morning rather then tonight because I know after tonight I will just come home and be highly upset and I don't want to feel that way . I'm going to all you can eat sushi. I don't usually eat a lot but I definantly will watch what I get . I usually only do miso and some rolls anyways. I won't eat for the whole day either (we're going at 930) its harder to fill a very empty stomach I discovered. I'll remember the tricks and tips I read in someones blog :] (skinnyflavour.blogspot.com) "a drink of water between every bite" today is an easy day for me to not eat cause I have two less classes where people can hear my stomach growl. sorry I'm just ranting . but im kinda happy right now . but wait I forgot. 7 day gym membership that was free ranout last night, and my parents don't want to get me a membership. I love that gym I don't feel self concious there cause theres no one there I know, and you can stay on the equipment as long as you like.. :(

I haven't had baseball in forever.
keep control.....keep control

No comments:

Post a Comment