As time goes on..

Friday, April 16, 2010

gah.


Im going to the gym tonight. and im gunna work foreverrrr and burn off everything I ate today .
and im going to use there sleek pretty hightech scale cause mine is crap it keeps chanining everytime ive step on it , its like not electric. I wanna know my exact weight!

I ate fairly healthy today.. minus my sushi slipup.
I ate the worst kinda of sushi Cali rolls. I usually just stick to tuna.. but they dont sell em at our school .
so it was calirolls... bad bad bad. Besides that I had a juicebox 100cals thincookies or whatever. 100cals and 12 crispy mini's 90cals and calirolls.. there ots of cals..255 to be exact .. Ill work that off if it kills me! so right now im sitting at 545.... not bad. UPDATE LATERS :)



update 1051pm

Did not go to the gym tonight! We couldnt get through the tunnel cause there was a fat crash on our main highway outta this little town, and then my parents ended up taking me to whitespot.. and i had psta it was just tomatoe sauce and soem veggies, and i didn't eat it all, but then I came home and had one my mini icecream sandwiches..and today was just all around bingful.. I kept snacking ! tuna and crackers, thinsations.. stuff like that... i mean there not so bad, but there pretty bad. BUT tomorrow I have baseball for an hour and half and then im hitting the gym with mama . not eating tomorrow.. or not a lot I should say and forcing myself to work hard for a good few hours... I really need a proper scale. Mine sucks cause its not electric!



I only have 3 weeks till my first goal! 130 ! or less by May 7 . need to get my ass in gear !

Keep my head up!
ladies, keep your heads up!



1 comment: