As time goes on..

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

skipped again..


I am at home cause I didn't feel like going to my class. I hate it...and besides that all i ever think about is how many calories are in the item I may or may not want to eat after school. I am constantly planning meals in my head althrough out the day. today will be better then yesterday. Although.. I may have to get some sushi... or soup. I know im horrible... but I already get headaches everyday with food. and its even worse without food... but im sure I can do this. tonight at the gym im going to push for 800-1000 calories burned. It should take me about 2 hours. UPDATE LATER !

4 comments:

  1. Good luck at gym :) I wish I had the energy to get my fat ass to the gym ><

    Anyway sounds like you're doing super well :)
    Keep it up!!
    <3
    Madz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Push yourself hard at the gym! Sweat it out woot woot

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah that is a lot of exercise... i drink magnesium before a work out, it keeps me from feeling faint.

    ReplyDelete