As time goes on..

Friday, April 23, 2010

carbs carbs carbs everywhere...


I'm really sorry guys. I feel like I have to tell you just how crazy I went... I have discovered I eat my feelings. My mother said she didn't want me around anymore, so how did I deal?
Breakfast: Banana bread + chocolate milk
Afterschool snack: Half veggie sammich+tea+7 crispy minis + nutella&bread
Binges: 4pm - Doughnut (long john)
4-8 carrots and plain tortilla chips 2 babybell 2laughing cow cheese
8-9- 4 slices of pizza, I dont eat any toppings ever cuase I think there gross, so its just pizzza bread but still 4... with cheesy dip
10 fibre one chocolate chip granola bar
after my friends house I was going to get candy but thank god the place was closed.. Its a sign.

ugh. I feel really sick which im happy for, My body hasnt consumed that many calories in a long time. probably like 2000 million trillion billion.
I feel like im letting you guys down. I will understand if you rip me to shreds. I am fat I know it.
maybe hearing you guys saying it will help me.

eff.

3 comments:

  1. Well if it makes you feel better that wasn't a very astronomical binge, but a binge nonetheless.
    I don't wanna rip you to shreds, because I know that I could binge any minute now and I know how it feels when you do binge. :(
    Just pick yourself up, and start again. It's the best advice I can give you :(

    <3 You didn't disappoint anyone, just remember you're doing this for youself.
    Madz

    ReplyDelete
  2. your body must really hurt =/ whn you start binging, i kno this helps me, i usually think-how is this going to make my stomach feel afterwards? i thn usually stop-still having binged quiet a bit, but still. not as much as i would have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one should tear you down! We know that crazy feeling when you are binge mode..you can't think clearly..you feel crazy almost. Purging is a release that makes us feel better...Its not good but, you feel better right? Thats what is important.

    I agree with Madison..just pick yourself up and keep walking. It gets easier to not purge after a while..but I purged this past week too..we all slip up sweety~

    ReplyDelete