As time goes on..

Monday, April 19, 2010

Jealousy!


all you lovelyy ladies are making me so very jealous. So many of you have posted weight loss and here I am with nothing to show. Today I was doing pretty good . I had it under 500 and had i not gone crazy and not binged on that huge peice of sour dough with nutella (350cals) I might be happy and smiley. For some reason after my nap I was super grumpy that I didn't get to sleep for more then 20 minutes, and I had to bike to my baseball practice, and we ran a shit load and all our games are cancelled for this week. So pretty much it sucks real bad. I really hate coming on here and complaining but you guys understand my ranting and can relate, as where my friends would be like oh shut up blah blah blah. and I would want to punch them in the face. anyways I was going for 500 today and I'm 167 over with dinner... I don't know why I had to eat it but I was rather hungry and my body was calling for protein because pretty much my whole bottom half is all muscle. the upper half is all flabby :( lovely. Anyways, 18 tills my first goal. I really neeeeeeeeed to do this. Gym tomorrow? Oh yes I think so. I've become so addicted to these blogs there all I think about. I love you all ! your all thinspos in your own ways ! :) I really wish you guys would post so much more!! I love reading them, and I end up reading them all ! Gah, I just love you guys.

1 comment:

  1. You are such an inspiration too! I love reading your blog - It makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete