As time goes on..

Thursday, April 22, 2010

1160calories


is it selfish of me to want to be skinny, and have someone to hold hands with....

I went to the gym and burned off 600 so that leaves me with 560 calories in my body, plus the one cup of pasta I had about 100calories with sauce and now tea ! so not horrible. I had the worst cramps in the gym all throughout my stomach, but i pushed on till i made 600! :) Oh and I no longer trust my scale. I'm only going by the one at the gym cause it doesn't tell me all sorts of different things. and I jumped on it today and i was at 145.2 before and after my workout , which hopefully means I won't be fluxuating anymore! anyways not a long post. Just wanted to say I havent completely torn myself up!

Hope all you ladies are doing well !

3 comments:

  1. It's good to see that you are in good spirits (:
    And great job with the calories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! Your body probably burned off the rest of those calories throughout the day, so you're in the clear.

    Keep it up. I read in a Shape magazine that you should always push yourself to burn 10, 50 or even 100 more calories, but you're doing great!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog:) I'm following you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on burning off all those calories! That's awesome :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete