As time goes on..

Monday, April 5, 2010

Confusion..

Today I don't really know what to feel.. I'm happy that I only had a Veggie Burger, some yam fries(my stomach got the better of me and I was out with friends. I hate questioning stares), and a yam for dinner.. I really like yams :) Baseball is starting :) School is flying by now (on to graduation!) I have the perfect reason to reach my goal and that is to look fabulous in my Grad dress :) but I'm sad that im still sitting here staring at my flabby gross body. Todays workout consisted of 5 minute walk 15 minute jog 5 minute cool down. 10 minutes at speed 8.3 on elypticals and then some weight lifting and what not for 25 but I guess results don't happy over night. I have to cut out more food, and add more excersise. Tonights weigh in..145. UGH! tomorrow will be differernt I swear.

Gym Tomorrow. No stuffing my fucking face
First Game wednesday! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment