As time goes on..

Sunday, April 11, 2010

bread. you bastard.


I hate effing bread so much ! it sucks i always always always eat it even though I shouldn't. like today I had a spinach and feta crioisant, and 2 slices of tear apart cheese bread and i had toast in the morning. blah . today was decent minus the bread. I had toast, a quakers chewy bar, coisant a 6 crispy mini's ayam, bread, icecream sandwich, and now im juist ahving tea. I'm thinking instead of all these different diets and failing them im just going to stick to calorie restriction therefore if I eat bread I will not be able to eat much that day at all . I got some yummy things from the grocerie store that will make my life so much easier. I got thinsations cookie packets i think its 100 for each packet. , some crispy mini sweet chilli 12=90cals. lots of fruits and veggies. I'll cut down on milk. drink more water hit the gym lots and lots and just all around watch my calorie consumption . i'm thinking 500 calories a day . thats 100 cals for each meal. breakfast lunch snack dinner and dessert . i got the cutest little 90 calorie icecream sandwiches that are like realy mini there so cute ! so yeah i'll be sticking to 500 calories a day!

baseball was fun today
I certainly hope I can do this!

2 comments:

  1. I think calorie counting is way easier than any kind of specific diet, because then you can eat whatever you like :) Right now I'm also sticking to 500-600 cals a day in 100 cal meals and it's going really well. I hope it works for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i failed the first day but today im doing grrrrreat :)

    ReplyDelete