As time goes on..

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

dream is a wish your heart makes..


should I be happy, or should I just be waiting for the numbers to creep back up and have that damn scale lie to me when I get home. i would so love to eat my yogurt and banana but the scale this morning said 143... and lastnight after the gym adn all that food, not bad food, just a lot. i was 148.2.. mabes it was just all the water. I really dont want to kid myself here. Mabes i'll eat breaky... and then that be it for the day . I have some work with little kids to do for an hour. Mabes if im really hungry I''ll come home and have a few celery sticks. eff. I dont know what to do... should I be happy? hmpf. I have a spare right now .. thus the reason I am posting... slowly getting ready for another godforsaken day trapped inside that cement building >:( . I hate school. HATE IT . hate the judgemental people, most teachers are crazy, I don't understand half the subjects.. but thank god i only need 3 more classes and english it graduate.. so I could fail a few if I really wanted too :) .. but anyways thats not important. I dont konw waht to do . beleive the scale.. or come home and cry? cry like I did last night cause I was so effing frustrated with myself.... i guess I could be happy.. Sunshine tomorrow till Sunday :) woot.

you know.. maybe I'll just have tea. and bring the yogurt to get me through math.... mhm , sounds good.



UPDATE.. 259PM
my scales a jerk and just likes to toy with me. i'm rather sad now..

3 comments:

  1. It must've been water weight. WELL EFFING DONE :D
    I so wish I could wake up 5 pounds lighter than what I went to bed weighing. It's like, wishful thinking.

    You're doing so well <3 It makes me happy to hear how well everyone's doing. It inspires me :)

    (thinking of an original ending for this comment since I always end them the same...)
    Dinasaurs rock!
    (I hope that was original enough.)

    <3 Much love,
    Madz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture, and great job on the weight!!

    ReplyDelete