As time goes on..

Thursday, April 15, 2010

so disappoiinting...


I worked my ass off at the gym adn burned 500cals. and only ate 600 today..
came home to do my weight in and im still at 147...
eff my life. I suck. I think i'll go eat now . cause I ain't getting any smaller.


UPDATE...849pm
So I went and ate.. but I got a calorie reduced burger so it was only 440.. and just a bottle of water.
I suppose the world wasnt built in a day... but hopefully 3 weeks. thats all i have to get into atleast an okay looking form for grad... really really going to be restricting hard..




fuck
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

2 comments:

  1. Heya :)
    Have you considered re-joining the group fast?

    You'll get to your goals, don't worry :) You and I both know you can. You have the willpower and the strength :)

    Keep going girl, you'll get there :)

    Stay strong <3
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I think i'll go eat now . cause I ain't getting any smaller." - we are so similar. :/

    ReplyDelete