As time goes on..

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

guilty as charged.


I think i weigh myself like 7-8 times a bloody day . today was just an all around bad bad day.
I ate and ate and ate...and ATE! jesus. no self control whats so ever. im disgusting. still at 145 thank god, but it wont be around for long if i keep this up! Today I ate in order. A banana(107) for breakfast like I always do just cause it keeps my stomach quiet for my first two classes cause they are quiest thinking classes and if i dont have it my mind boggles, and my stomach growls (very embarrasing) then I found another fucking creme egg in my purse the big one! (160cal.) then I was fine when I came home , but then my friend came and picked me up and I had 1.50 in my pocket. and me+money+friend+timhortons= one chocolate chip muffin(430cal)! jesus...and now that ive discovered this I will never ever touch another fucking timmys muffin again. then I had 2 strawberries(5.4cals), a bowl of cantalope(108cals)then I had half a slice of cobs sour dough bread with cheese... Im not sure exactly how much but im going for (250cals) then I had eggs on another peice of bread(330cals.) ANOTHER MUTHERFUCKING CREME EGG(160cals.) ( there gunna be the end of me) oh and a juice box (90cal) lets tally this up... 1550.4 calories with no form of excersise was so ever. I should just go get my fucking jaw broken , I feel so guilty. FUCK .


I will not eat tomorrow. I will not eat tomorrow. I will not eat tomorrow!
gym tomorrow. gunna push real hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment