As time goes on..

Saturday, April 10, 2010

fails all around


I want to purge cause I binged so badly today.I wouldn't actually I love my teeth to much for stomach acid to ruin them but boy oh boy do I feel so fucking disgusting and I have no control, I hate weekends theres to much time spent looking in the fridge or just floating around my kitchen . today was just bad . adn yesterday was bad cause of all you can eat, I didn't eat like a huge amount but it was alot. And today I had a peanut butter on toast with honey drizzle(160cals) then I hit the gym for a good hour and half a bite of a macdonalds cone(50cals?) fries!(150) but I shared them with my mom and I was driving so she ate most of them, then I had icecream at my moms work (270) I knew i should have gone for the 100cal fruit one but I couldn't control myself. then I when i got home I had pasta with rosemary spices and oil and shrimp(300?) then I had some puff things, like cheese and spinach they are 130cals for 2 and i ate 6 and that equals 780 calories just now ! omg... im not eating tomorrow I dont give a shit if I have baseball and I'm dying. I do not deserve it at all. todays total = 1720 cals...Kill me...

First game tomorrow :)
fuck me. im a failure.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. sympathies. good luck. hope today will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankies, I don't know if it will . just dont seem to have any control.

    ReplyDelete