As time goes on..

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Disappointing.




So, I pretty much feel like I want to cry. All week I have been working my butt of Monday I went for a 20 minute run, Tuesday had a two hour baseball practice Wednesday 50 minute run, Friday hour and half run plus weights. and I was at 141. and today in my gym time I was working so hard. I only had a little little tiny nibble for breakfast. and then we had to go out to brunch with my grandma so i got eggs benny, and then I got strawberry Ruhbarb crumble.. and then I had a coffee... a sandwich (veggie cause im a veggie :3 ) salad. Healthy enough day right? step right back up on that god forsaken scale that rules my life and bam 150 is flasshing at me ! WTF. how can i go back up that much in one goddamn day :( I was so happy all week . Tomorrow is gunna be bad too. But I will try to not eat as much as possible but I have two YES two dinners to go to :( I really just wanna be 120 and fabulous :)

hate myself so much right now.
Gym tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment