As time goes on..

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I WAS doing good..


fucking eff me. I was doing fairly decent all day. I didnt eat anything just stuck to my tea. and then near the end of the day people just got to me . I had a lollipop (60cals) and a spoonful of tomatoe basil soup.. not sure how many 2 mabes? and then I came home had more tea. didnt eat anything. had a mini creme egg! (40cals)thankgod there all gone now. even though i ate them... went to the gym couldnt do the best workout due to lack of energy and a headache. came home and fucking ate ate ate ate. I had rice and chop salad (vegetables finely diced) then I had a peice of sour dough with peanut butter and honey . Eff my life. And tomorrow im going to all you can eat sushi... sushi is my kryptonite. its horrible. ohwell I think ill do dinner only plan for a little while dont eat till dinner dont eat efter dinner kinda deal............UGH . oh and i went on the scale ! i couldnt stay away not even for a day. I'll just pretend it never happend..
fucking failure
tomorrow will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment