As time goes on..

Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm still alive


I thought i would post something letting you all know im still alive. no i have not killed myself yet, but from looking at the scale after this very bingeful weekend I probably should have. I ate a shit load, it was all junk food, the one night i did have some candies, but it was just a lot of food. I just kept eating and eating. I did have a nibble of brownie and an icecream sandwich, but still I ate a lot this weeknd for some reason , it was like i wasnt even thinking, I did go to the gym saturday and sunday. Sunday was not worth it though, I had the worst headache so i only killed 250 calories, and i ate waayyyy over my 500cal limit just eating breakfast that morning at whitespot. Kill me. but dont worry, I got this under control . this week will all be under 500 and all healthy foods, I dont think I deserve any desserts this week, except mabes tea.. its only 45cals cause of the milk and honey :) ... yeah that sounds good . just tea for dessert... and now im going to go eat breaky to get my metabalism going for the day :) update laterss
"Hunger hurts but starving works.."

3 comments:

  1. "Hunger hurts but starving works.." I love that sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't do too badly! Don't worry, you'll get back on track :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog. I am hoping to be 130 my May as well. Good luck on your journey!

    You can read my blog at:
    gwenislost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete