As time goes on..

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Scale keeps telling me no :[


So today was pretty bad, I had a lot of cheats! I started out good cause I had a banana for breaky. but then I found a 1.25 in my purse.. and I went and spent it on food ! A peice of banana bread to be exact. And then in English I had a mini oreo :( After school I had a half a peice of Sour dough bread and cheese and some fruit, and then I had a mini creme egg! :( (GOD I CANT KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT!) I decided to occupie myself from getting bored and eating so I decided to dye my hair. Its black now with an indigo shine :) At 6:00 I hit the gym with my mom. Did 20 minutes of weight lifting and what not then 5 walk 15 job 5 cool down. then I went on the elyptical did 15 straight getting in about 3500 strides. 167 strides a minute.. I think . I still came home and had MORE FOOD. a small bowl of veggie pasta and spinach salad... and I just had another fucking creme egg. eff easter! its haunting me! but im almost out anyways... :) I didnt have that many to begin with but they were still eaten by me. Ive yet to see 141 on my scale again.. hopefully by the weekend. I wish some boy would peak my intrest so I could really get this transformation going then I would have two things to work for instead of just one. I need some motivation!

First Game tomorrow. Super nervous
141...141 just chant it with me



1 comment:

  1. Hey We all Mess up and fall off the wagon here or there, but You can totall do this. You are strong, and are in control..I believe in you ;)

    Thanks for joining in the fast together we can do anything <3

    ReplyDelete