As time goes on..

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

la la la !

Today, was not a bad day. There were a few cheats.. but I did have baseball practice today, and I walked around a lot today. I started off my morning with a grande peppermint soy latte (starbucks) there so yummy ! minus I have to learn to drop the peppermint cause its 20cals a pump, but its not milk its soy so its actually 70 cals less the it usually is. Anyways, that was about 190cals, then I had a bit of cheat becuase I made my friend a cake, but I only had a sliverrrrr just a little taste about (100cals) then I came home and 6 cherry tomatoes its about (5.6cals) , and then I had some jello (100cals) and then I cheated again and had some cheese bread . Kyptonite I swear! >:| it wasnt a lot i split it with my mom and she got the bigger half so about 100cals then I napped to keep myself away from food, got up and had a few crispy minis 6 so 67.5 cals. and then I went to baseball we did a lot of running and batting so i probably burned about 250 cals? and then i came home had a 1/3 cup of yams and a slice about 2 bits of tofu chicken.. so about 80 cals! and now im chugging back the water , still a bit hungry but I will survivve. today is a happy day . I have not touched the scale. I usually check it every hour... but im waiting till thursday!!!. I can hold off im sure. todays total = 643.1
and if you minus the 250 im at about = 393.1 ?

I'm going to bed partially hungry.
I really need to read my book!

1 comment:

  1. Arrrrgh I posted this loooong comment then forgot to do the word verification thing and exited :/ now I must type it all again lol

    I'm losing my mind :|

    Anyway, just wanted to say that I'm glad to see you're doing well even though you've eaten. You're burning it all off anyway. What you're doing is good because your body is fooled into thinking it's still getting enough food and is burning up everything you eat, whereas with me my body is going into starvation mode and clinging to every ounce of fat! :(
    Anyway, hope you're having a good day!
    Stay strong, I love reading your blog :)
    <3
    Madi

    ReplyDelete