As time goes on..

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Time to Focus


Its been so long since I've been on here... Wow. I missed you all so much ! I really did need this site. I know i said that before. but now I really do . School is over for me... and I'm not going to College until Winter.. so I have so much time to focus on what I want and all I want is to be thin. Lately, all I can notice when I walk around is peoples bodies and its so frustrating some times when I see a skinny girl cause I just wanna tell her how lucky she is and how much I want to be her. Apparently I've lost weight according to Mr. Scale.. maybe because I've started to keep a journal of my journey to skinny and its really helped. The reason I think is because when I eat during the day I think about how much I wouldn't want to write that I ate (for example) a doughnut and a bag of chips. Hopefully, all will go smooth in the next few months and I will get to where I want to be.


Its so good to be back... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment