As time goes on..

Thursday, August 26, 2010

eating to live, not living to eat


I've finally calmed down. I hate 2 meals today and Granola bar... and I may have unfortunately given into my sweet tooth, and got a kids scoop of ice cream, but honestly this is a big step for me. Usually I can eat and eat and eat.. and honestly I wasn't even hungry when I had my tuna and crackers ( barely any mayo cause that shits nastyy !) the crackers are like low fat something something.. so I'm pretty pleased, and the only reason I ate the first meal was because it was my sisters birthday breakfast at a nice restaurant and it was unfortunately Delicious.. oh also snuck a few cherry tomatoes.. but those were SO good. tomorrow I will be better I promise. All and all I'm feeling pretty damn goood. Although, I wish I never did step on the scale today. I got outta that habit , and it was a hard habit at that... I wasn't even trying before cause yeah, I did give up. It feels so good to say good byee too 145 for once, I hope to never see those numbers again. 130 here I come!!



Today's Noms
Calinfornia Benny from Milestones. I had like 5 cube potatoe bits from that.. and I didn't eat the bacon obviously cause i'm a veg..well pescatarian, if you must be specific)
Tuna and 7 Crackers.. Little - no mayo :)
Fibre 1 bar
5 cherry tomatoes
small ice cream...



goodnight 140 pounds, hope to see you tomorrow but not for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment