As time goes on..

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sweet Tooth


Dream Legs (width not length of course!)


Today, I was kind of bummed... So I ran into my kitchen and ate my feelings... two bites of cheesecake.. :( Poo . although half way through the day i realized I hadn't eaten anything else... which was odd, I didn't even have hunger pains.. :) brilliant.. but I had about 10 cherry tomatoes.. and my friend brought me icecream... my favorite.. could not resist. FUCK.. and i thought he would be mad if I didn't eat it... andddd what else.. oh I had some corn on the cob.. NO butter... thats grosssssssssss... oh and he also brought me a bag of candy but i ended up giving him 15 of the 20 pieces cause they were all ones I didn't like.. and just now I did something stupid and at a slice of cheese cake.. although it is a very small cheese cake.. like smaller then a dinner plate.. I still feel guilty.. hmpf. Today was a very sugar filled day.. besides food I applied to a safeway close to home, and im hoping for the best because I really really really really really need a job and want one.... it will give me something else to focus on besides weight loss. Apparently my mother is making me go to the gym with her.... I hate the gym but I love it... Have not been in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng while.. I guess its good for me.. and it can only be a positive. Perhaps no food tomorrow.. perhaps.. perhaps..


Ill stop rambling now..

1 comment: