As time goes on..

Thursday, September 2, 2010

job hunting.

Im already sick of seeing 140 on the scale cause now its just going to be another milestone im going to get depressed about . how unfortunate. I ate horribly today, not a lot but just very badly. I was so depressed just cause a few of my good friends are starting school and what not. I'm not going quite yet so yeah... and I'm jobless still. I've applied everywhere. Today I kind of lost hope cause the person was suppose to call me and didn't and I'm doing all this stuff trying to get this job.. like taking food safe Saturday, I canceled a job interview I had today cause it would inconvenient for them if they had hired me for me to just take the first Saturday off. I have an interview tomorrow though for a job that pays 16.90 an hour... but I get call shifts but I'm okay with that.

oh and I did go to the gym last night. I'm so out of shape.






Wish me luck!

1 comment: